3 + 1 Half
This hidden gem of a property is located in one of those rare neighborhoods, known mostly by locals, where one can enjoy privacy, tranquility, views and convenience in a lovely setting surrounded by nature. Sited on 2.23 +/- acres only a few minutes from downtown St. Helena, the 3BR/2.5BA single story home and its 1BR/1BA guest cottage, enjoy captivating views of the village and vineyards below it and expansive vistas of dramatic layered mountains miles beyond. The mid-century home showcases a comfortable living room with fireplace and wonderful picture windows, and a spacious eat-in kitchen that's open to a large family room with vaulted ceiling, skylights, and French doors leading to an expansive backyard with lawn, brick patio, and pool. The cottage with private entrance features a sitting area with kitchenette and an en-suite bedroom/bath. The property offers abundant indoor and outdoor parking, including a 2-car attached garage.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,629 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bathroom - Shower Stall(s)
- Family Room
- Space in Kitchen
- Cabinets,Dryer Included,Inside Room,Sink,Washer Included
- Breakfast Area,Island,Kitchen/Family Combo,Tile Counter
- Master Bath
- Shower Stall(s)
- Bath Description
- Shower Stall(s),Tile,Tub w/Shower Over
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Electric Cook Top,Electric Water Heater,Free Standing Refrigerator
- Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- 1. Living Room,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 7 Parking Spaces. Attached,Garage Facing Front,Interior Access,Side-by-Side.
- Front Porch,Uncovered Patio
- Composition, Shingle
- Above Ground
- Pool Description
- Private Pool, Above Ground,Built-In
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscape Misc,Private, Front Porch,Uncovered Patio. Landscape Misc,Private.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Cyd Greer, Coldwell Banker Brokers of the
Agent License: 01390876 Office License: 02013646 Office Phone: (707) 963-1152
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.