4 + 1 Half
This wonderfully private valley floor property, nestled at the end of a bucolic lane just minutes from downtown St. Helena, enjoys the ambience of relaxed wine country living. A magical oasis on 2 acres, the property showcases a 4-bedroom main residence, 2-suite guest house and spacious car barn, enveloped in a verdant landscape of magnificent tree specimens, luscious green lawn and secret garden "rooms.'' The home enjoys modern Blomberg doors and windows and a standing seam metal roof, blended with a traditional interior palette of Saltillo tile, rich wood tones and plaster walls. The floor plan features an open kitchen/family room that flows onto a sunset portico with lovely garden and vineyard views, plus a formal living/dining room that opens to the property's expansive backyard, dining patio, and 60' x 15' pool. The property's guest house, perched above a 3-car carriage style garage, enjoys lovely balcony views overlooking the pool and gardens of this Napa Valley dream retreat.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
3,546 sq. ft
Yes - 9 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bathroom - Shower Stall(s),Stone,Tub,Walk-In Closet
- Dining/Living Combo
- Dryer Included,Ground Floor,Inside Room,Washer Included
- Granite Counter,Island,Kitchen/Family Combo
- Master Bath
- Shower Stall(s),Stone,Tub,Walk-In Closet
- Bath Description
- Shower Stall(s),Tub w/Shower Over
- Built-In Gas Range,Built-In Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Hood Over Range
- Tile, Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Central.
- 2. Family Room,Gas Log,Living Room,Wood Burning.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 9 Garage Spaces. 9 Parking Spaces. Detached,Side-by-Side.
- Covered Patio
- Pool Description
- Private Pool, Built-In,Pool Sweep
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscape Back,Landscape Front,Private, Covered Patio. Landscape Back,Landscape Front,Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Cyd Greer, Coldwell Banker Brokers of the Valley
Agent Office Phone: 707-963-1152
Agent License: 01390876 Office License: 02013646 Office Phone: (707) 963-1152
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.