Looking for more detailed information about a property?
Try the Napa County Geographic Information Systems database
the link address below.
into your due diligence process.
· How is the property zoned?
· What does the parcel look like topographically? (Click on the word “Contours”
in the left hand column. You’ll be taken to a contour map of the parcel)
· What does the parcel look like from an aerial photograph?
· Who are the neighboring parcels as identified by the Assessor’s Parcel
Number and what do those parcels look like? (Highlight “Zoom Out” and click
on the parcel, then highlight “Identify” and click on the neighboring parcel of
· Are there recorded maps and surveys available for the property?
· Is the parcel in a FEMA flood zone?
· Is the parcel in a ground water deficient area?
· In what watershed area is the parcel located?
· What soil types can be found on the property?
· Are there any faults, hazardous materials, spotted owls, special plants or
landslides found on or associated with the property?